I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. As always I only recommend products and services that I use and love.
The holidays are quickly approaching. My goodness, Thanksgiving is only a week away – what??? Why does that always sneak up on me? Then before you know it . . . well you know!
I always keep an eye for new recipes including recipes for cocktails. I thought it would be nice to have a collection of 25 festive holiday cocktail recipes from which to choose a new favorite (or two or three!). I don’t know which one I’ll try first!
Are you hosting any gatherings over the upcoming holidays? Any of these holiday cocktail recipes are sure to be hit. Look how pretty and festive!
25 Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- Refreshing Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe [Suburbia Unwrapped]
- Jagermeister Float Boozy Drink Recipe [DIY Candy]
- Champagne Punch Perfect For A Christmas Or New Year’s Party [Between Nap’s On The Porch]
- Red Yuletide Rum [Simplistically Living]
- Poinsettia [Mix That Drink]
- Cheers To The Tipsy Reindeer Cocktail Drink [The TipToe Fairy]
- Lightened Up White Chocolate Pumpkin Nog [Kitchen Meets Girl]
- Christmas Cocktail Recipe [Suburbia Unwrapped]
- Chocolate Peppermint Winter Cocktails [Spaceships And Laser Beams]
- Mint Cheer Holiday Cocktail [A Magical Mess]
- Peppermint Dream Holiday Cocktail [Mom Endeavors]
- Tangerine Dream Holiday Cocktail Recipe [The Rebel Chick]
- Get Kissed With This Misteltoe Margarita Cocktail Recipe [Greta’s Day]
- Cranberry Tequila Fizz [Loving Life And Living On Less]
- Gingerbread White Russian [Bijoux And Bits]
- Spiced Mulled Wine [Food Fanatic]
- Sparkling Candy Cane Mimosa [The Girl On Bloor]
- Homemade Peppermint Vodka Hot Chocolate [Aberdeen’s Kitchen]
- Snowmageddon [The Drink Kings]
- Christmas Champagne Cocktail Recipe [Cooking With Janica]
- Jack Frost Cocktail [The Blond Cook]
- Christmas Cookie Martini [I’m Bored Let’s Go]
- Nutcracker Cocktail [Sweet Phi]
- Peppermint Alexander [One Martini]
- Bourbon Cider Punch [Garlic And Zest]
Which one will you try first?
Do you have a favorite cocktail recipe that you make every year? Let me know about it in the comments below. I’d love to hear about it!