Welcome to Create & Babble! My name is Jeanie and I am the “babble” behind Create and Babble. I created this blog out of my passion for creating pretty things and making things pretty! This is my place for sharing my latest projects that include everything from DIYs builds (I have this thing about power tools!) to crafting, sewing, home improvement and home decorating. I hope you’ll look around, maybe learn something, and be inspired to make something pretty, too!
In order to help you get to know a little about me, I am sharing Ten Random Things About Me:
- I was born in 1958; yes I’m
olda baby-boomer. However, I RARELY act my age. : )
- I am addicted to Chai Lattes – thanks Starbucks.
- I wish I had another daughter so I could plan another wedding – just kidding, sorta. That was so much fun!
- I never hang wreaths on my front door. No reason. Maybe this will change. (Update: I love making wreaths and there is ALWAYS a wreath on my door!)
- I don’t like amusement parks. That won’t change. But I LOVE the beach! We are only three hours away from our favorite get-away shore town: North Wildwood, NJ
- I don’t use Twitter. That is changing. (Update: I am using Twitter! Come follow me!)
- I love to ride my bicycle. Long, long rides. I am going to ride the Great Allegheny Passage next year from Pittsburgh to Washington, D.C. Hold me to it! (update: DONE!)
- Guilty pleasure: I love watching the Housewives of New Jersey! But that’s the only HW show I watch (like THAT changes your opinion of my taste in television).
- I love summer and detest winter. Spring is good because it’s followed by summer. Fall, eh. I know what’s next so I don’t get all excited about fall. Which is a shame really because it’s such a pretty season. The only good that comes out of winter is Christmas! I love Christmas. Having a 6-year old adorable grandson (and now a new baby granddaughter) make it so magical.
So there you have it. Ten random things that hopefully helped you get to know me a little better. Now it’s your turn! Tell me something random about you!
- I collect recipes. I print out recipes all the time. I have pages and pages of recipes that I’ve printed from the web. It’s crazy ’cause I really don’t like to cook!
This policy is valid from 28 April 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org