Welcome to the NEW & very first Pinterest Pinning Link-up Party!
Did you know that Pinterest is the THIRD largest social media site these days? Many of us have followers on Twitter & Facebook, but what about Pinterest? It would only make sense that we need to pay attention to it and use it to help us grow our blogs! So, now after that little spiel, onto the pinning link-up party!
Here are the rules:
Follow your Host and Co-hosts on Pinterest by clicking on each picture.
- Linkup the URL to your PIN (NOT your post) that you want pinned. Old or New.
- Visit your HOST & Co-hosts links and re-pin their pins.
- Repin AT LEAST the THREE links before yours. This ensures everyone gets some re-pins. Host will re-pin last 3 links on the linky.
- Hop around and repin a few other favorite pins.
- Grab a Party Button BELOW and place it on your sidebar so others can join in the fun.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mommymentionables.com/category/pinterest-link-party/" title="Mommy Mentionables" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.mommymentionables.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Pinterest-button_edited-3.jpg" alt="Mommy Mentionables" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Some Things to NOTE:
- We encourage you to also return the favor and FOLLOW everyone who has FOLLOWED you.
- To be fair, and to make sure everyone gets some re-pins, make sure to follow the THREE link before yours rule.
Don’t forget to Tweet & of course Pin this Hop!
Now on to the Hop!!
If you are a blogger who hosts your own Link party, please list your party HERE, so we all know when to LINK-UP!
If interested in becoming a co-host for next month, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.