Summer will be here before you know it and we’ll be enjoying spending time outdoors. You may be poolside, beachside, at the lake, camping, or just hanging out on the back porch but one thing is for sure. You will need can koozies and since you’ll need them they might as well be cute, right?
Here is a fun and easy video tutorial on how to make personalized can koozies that will make you the hit of your summertime gatherings!
Supplies (affiliate links)
- koozie blanks
- Dive into Summer Minis
- Chalkology Ink
- Iron/Heat Press/EasyPress
- Cut apart transfer into 12 minis
- Adhere transfer onto koozie blank
- Apply ink and squeegee off excess
- Remove transfer and allow design to dry overnight
- Heatset with iron or easy press (koozies are neoprene so medium heat for just a few seconds at a time)