Summer will be here before you know it and we’ll be enjoying spending time outdoors. You may be poolside, beachside, at the lake, camping, or just hanging out on the back porch but one thing is for sure. You will need can koozies and since you’ll need them they might as well be cute, right?
Here is a fun and easy video tutorial on how to make personalized can koozies that will make you the hit of your summertime gatherings!
Supplies (affiliate links)
How to Make Personalized Can Koozies
Active Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Estimated Cost approximately $30 for 12
- koozie blanks
- Dive into Summer Minis
- Chalkology Ink
- Iron/Heat Press/EasyPress
- Cut apart transfer into 12 minis
- Adhere transfer onto koozie blank
- Apply ink and squeegee off excess
- Remove transfer and allow design to dry overnight
- Heatset with iron or easy press (koozies are neoprene so medium heat for just a few seconds at a time)
Thanks Jeanie for sharing such a wonderful post
Jared James says
This looks good and something I think I can add into my daily life, thanks for sharing 🙂
spring roofer says
Thanks for sharing, I think I can incorporate this into my daily life because it seems excellent.