Welcome to The Christmas Link Up! Thirty of us bloggers got together to host to host a weekly Christmas Link Up party every Friday from today until Christmas.
Every week will be a difference theme.
Paper Medallion Christmas Tree
Today is all about Christmas Trees. Your Christmas Tree – past or present!
My Christmas Tree is up but not completely decorated yet.
And because it’s a beautiful day here in the Northeast, I’m not sure it will get done today either. I may have to take a bicycle ride instead ; )
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
- Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
- Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or other link parties please.
- Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
- By submitting a link, you are giving permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website, and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
- Eash week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure. If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Designers Sweet Spot
365 Days of Crafts
An Oregon Cottage
Dragon Flies and Lily Pads
Green with Decor
The Deans List Blog
Sow and Dipity
Sondra Lyn At Home
Shabby Grace Blog
Maj Hoff Takes a Wife
Mommy is CooCoo
Somewhat Quirky Design
BD Design Blog
3 Little Green Woods
Salvage Sister and Mister
Chalk and Chocolate
My Creative Days
Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
Burlap and Babies
Red Cottage Chronicles
What Meegan Makes
Create and Babble
Twelve on Main
Ivory Bell Floral
Guadalupe Parnell says
Here at The Christmas Link Up we want to know a little bit more about your blog and what makes it unique. It helps us decide which bloggers should be featured in our Linky Blogs on this site. I prefer to check this roof moss treatment and get more new ways for removal cleaner. If you’d like to be part of our Christmas Links then please take note of these simple instructions